The staff and PhD research fellows of the IHE Delft Desalination group participated in the Conference “Desalination for the Environment: Clean Water and Energy. Science, Research, Innovation, Industry, Business” organized by the European Desalination Society. 3–6 September 2018, Athens, Greece.
- Panel on Science innovation to industry and business. Dr. Maria Kennedy.
- Microbial desalination (MIDES) cells: an innovative solution for low energy drinking water production. Dr. Sergio Salinas.
- Role of tight ultrafiltration on reducing fouling potential of SWRO feed water. Dr. Nirajan Dhakal.
- Inhibition of CaCO3 scaling by humic substances in a reverse osmosis system treating anaerobic groundwater. Ir. Nasir Mangal.
- Development of standard protocol for MFI-UF method to assess particulate fouling in RO systems. Ir. Mohanad Abunada.
- Measuring the bacterial growth potential of drinking water after reverse osmosis and remineralization. Ir. Mohaned Sousi.
- Monitoring adenosine triphosphate and bacterial regrowth potential along the pre-treatment of a seawater reverse osmosis plant. Ir. Almotasembellah Abushaban.